30 Report Writing Examples for the Challenging Students in your classroom
Writing your school reports can be tedious and time-consuming work. Here are 30 free report comment examples for you to use when writing about the challenging students in your class.
- I would like to see ___ apply more effort next semester.
- When ___ applies consistent effort, he/she is capable of producing quality work.
- ___ often needs regular reminders to stay on task.
- ___ often gets distracted by his/her peers and needs reminding to stay on task.
- When ___ applies himself/herself, he/she produces work that he/she can be proud of.
- I would love to see ___ look for more ways to help in the classroom.
- ___ cannot be trusted to work well in groups and often requires close teacher supervision.
- ___ is encouraged to show more responsibility in the classroom.
- I would like to see ___ take more responsibility for his/her behaviour in the classroom.
- ___ often needs reminding to use class time wisely.
- ___ requires frequent reminders to put his/her hand up and not call out during mat sessions.
- I would like to see ___ be more respectful to his/her peers and listen to their insights during a discussion.
- ___ is learning to show positive listening skills such as sitting still, keeping his/her hands to himself/herself and not calling out.
- ___ is learning how to follow classroom routines and procedures.
- ___ is often a reluctant participant in group discussions and needs teacher encouragement to add an appropriate comment.
- ___ is very energetic and participates in activities, however, he/she often needs reminding to stay on task.
- I would like to see ___ come to school prepared each day with his/her homework folder and appropriate equipment needed.
- ___ is encouraged to maintain a positive attitude when faced with a problem.
- As a goal for ___, he/she is encouraged to ask for teacher assistance when he/she is unsure of the task.
- ___ is encouraged to seek assistance in concepts learnt in class to ensure they are understood, well before a test.
- ___’s lack of consideration for others by continually interrupting his/her peers continues to disrupt our classroom environment.
- ___ requires regular reminders about our classroom rules and expectations.
- ___ has displayed disruptive behaviour consistently this term. This is an area where I would like to see him/her apply more effort.
- When ___ is focused, he/she is a joy to have in class.
- I would like ___ to see how his/her actions effect his/her peers and often make them upset in the classroom.
- I would like to see ___ show more respect to his/her teachers and other adults that enter the classroom by giving eye-contact and an appropriate greeting.
- ___ needs to apply more consistent effort into the presentation of his/her work.
- ___ is very quick to shout out an answer instead of putting his/her hand up.
- ___’s attitude is slowly improving, and with teacher encouragement, he/she is starting to participate in class discussions.
- When ___ slows down and checks his/her work, he/she can often produce something he/she can be proud of.
What to know more?
Want more report writing examples? Find out more about Complete School Report’s software features today.